The Types of Personal Data We Use
We may collect and use the following information about you:
- Information you give us : You may give us information about you by accessing or using our Services or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register for and/or use the Platform, such as your customer profile, information about your device, your browsing records, including but not limited to, your Google or Facebook account. The information you give us may include your name, gender, address, email address, social media login details, telephone number etc. It also includes information that you give to us, such as user-generated content and video content that you may choose to broadcast on our Platform.
- Information you choose to share from your social networks: If you choose to link the Platform to your social network or public forum account (such as Facebook or google), you may provide us or allow your social network to provide us with information from your social network or public forum accounts. This data may include your use of the Platform on such public forums and/or social networks. For further information as to how and for what purpose the social network provider processes your data, please see their privacy policies.
Technical Information : we collect about you. We automatically collect certain data from you, including unique device identifiers such as Android ID, time zone and locale setting, operating system and platform and information regarding your use of the Platform. We may also collect information about your activity across our Platform or by linking your activity on our Platform across all your devices using your email or social media log-in details.
Behavioral information we collect about you: We also collect information regarding your use of the Services, e.g. your clicks on our Platform or any other user-generated content and video content that you generate through and broadcast on our Platform. In addition, We collect engagement scores (“likes”, comments, repeated views if any) and relate users based on your behavior. Finally, we collect opt-ins and communication preferences.
- Metadata or Content Category: When you upload a video to the Platform (“User Content”), you chose & upload certain metadata/category that is connected to the User Content. In essence, this describes other data and provides information about your User Content that will not always be evident to the viewer. In connection with your video the metadata can describe how, when and by whom the piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Analytics information: On our Platform, we use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. Traffic refers to the different data flows surrounding activities of the users on the Services. These tools, for example, collect information sent by your device or our Services, including the pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. The information will be used to report and evaluate your activities and patterns as a user of the Platform to provide services in accordance with these activities.
How We Use Your Personal Data :
We will use the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To administer the Platform: (i.e. to provide our Services to you) and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes (i.e. to guarantee the Platform’s stability and security) and to solicit your feedback.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Platform, when you choose to do so.
- To personalize the content you receive and provide you with tailored content that will be of interest to you.
- To improve and develop our Platform and conduct product development.
- To measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others.
- To provide you with services based on the country settings you have chosen, such as advertising and other content that is related to the country settings.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Platform about goods or services that will interest you or them.
- To show you content that is similar to content you liked or interacted with (by commenting and/or watching the content if any), content from your region.
- To show you advertisements that are relevant to you.
- To promote the Services and use information that you give to us, such as User Content and video content that you can choose to broadcast on our Platform, as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform.
- To help us detect abuse, fraud, and illegal activity on the Platform.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To communicate with you.
- To provide you with user support.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
It is in our legitimate interests to promote the Platform, and we may use information that you give to us, such as user-generated content and video content that you may choose to broadcast on our Platform, as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform.
Note : We never misuse your data in any way.
- Our IT service providers.
- Our data center and the servers of our host providers.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Platform.
- Cloud storage providers to store the information you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we entered into with you.
We may share your information with any member or affiliate of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and companies that we control, are controlled or under common control, and our service providers and strategic business partners, and their respective subsidiaries, in each case in or outside your country, for the purposes set out above (“How We Use Your Personal Data”).
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies, public or tax authorities or other organisations if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation, process or request (including tax and related reporting requirements).
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues.
- Protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
The Security of Your Personal Data :
We take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, for example, by encryption, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Platform; any transmission is at your own risk.
We have appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of you and other users. We maintain these technical and organizational measures and will amend them from time to time to improve the overall security of our systems.
We will, from time to time, include links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
Data Retention :
We use the following criteria to determine the period for which we will keep your information
- Our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the information involved.
- Legal obligation(s) under applicable law(s) and regulations to retain data for a certain period of time.
- Statute of limitations under applicable law(s).
- Our legitimate business purposes.
- Disputes or potential disputes.
After you have terminated your use of our Services, we can store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we can also retain any personal information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, allow us to resolve and litigate disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
Our Brand Info : Our all products included "Viral WhatsApp App", "Viral WhatsApp Website" or any other content,service only belongs to
"Viral WhatsApp" Company. We does not belongs to any other group like facebook, whatsapp etc. We are indvidual company which owns many other small apps and websites. For any query & understanding about our brand, Pls feel free to contact us at
Information Relating to Children:
The Platform is not directed at children under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 are not allowed to use the Platform or register an account on the Platform. If we become aware that personal data has been collected from a person under the age of 18, we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account. If you believe that we may have personal data about or collected from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with your data protection authority or follow the dispute resolution process provided in the Terms of Service.
We will generally notify all users of any material changes to this Policy through a notice on our Platform, however, you should look at this Policy regularly to check for such changes. Your continued access to or use of the Services after the date of the updated Policy constitutes your acceptance of the updated Policy. If you do not agree to the updated Policy, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
Questions, comments, query and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to: